Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Who needs to be saved...

I was watching a bit of "Kingdom of Heaven" and was getting really ticked off that the "bad guys" kept on getting away with everything. Then I thought but their king is still protecting them (ironically, they are just waiting for him to die so that they can become king and have all sorts of battles), he is saving them. Saving them! Even though they don't deserve it.

Sound familiar? I thought so ^-^

I originally thought that they deserved whatever they got, not becoming king being at the top of that list.
Although most of you will think "I will never do things like that" or "I am not as bad as him", you should realize that no one man (or woman) is perfect (I see that even now while struggling to put my thoughts into words).

I have lost my pace and words, so I will try to come back to finish this in another entry, but I think you got the jist.

No comments: